Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 75|
Sneller's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Protect personal freedom on every vote"
- Excerpt:"Make parent and student choice first in education"
- Excerpt:"Put employers and employees in charge of jobs"
- Excerpt:"Protect the freedom of everyone to raise their own food."
- Excerpt:"Protect the most vulnerable among us."
Sneller ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 75. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Brandon Dillon (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 75, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Brandon Dillon Incumbent||75.8%||23,593|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nathan + Sneller + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |