For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Natural resources on the State of Washington ballot
in Washington State
|Initiatives to the People|
|Initiatives to the Legislature|
|Statutes referred by Legislature|
|Political topics on the ballot|
|Laws • History • Constitution|
- Washington Federal Lands to the State, SJR 132 (1980)
- Washington Local Processing of State Timber, Initiative 32 (1968)
- Washington Restrictions on Commercial Fishing, Initiative 696 (1999)
- Washington State Boundaries, SJR 10 (1958)
- Washington State Timber Resources Board, Referendum 27 (1946)
- Washington Taxation of Reforested Lands, Amendment to Article XXVIII (1926)