|Utah House of Representatives District 33|
|1991 - 2013|
|Per diem||$95/day for lodging, $61/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Birthday||November 15, 1949|
|Place of birth||Murray, UT|
Hendrickson is a member of the Utah Judicial Conduct Commission.
Hendrickson currently works as a School Bus Driver and as owner and operator of Geri's Swim School.
Hendrickson attended the University of Utah and Ricks College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hendrickson served on the following committees:
- Administrative Rules Review Committee, Utah State Legislature
- Ethics Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Environment Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Public Utilities and Technology Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Infrastructure and General Government Appropriations
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Hendrickson served on the following committees:
Hendrickson ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 33. He was defeated by Liz Muniz in the Democratic primary on June 26, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives District 33 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Neal B Hendrickson Incumbent||43.8%||223|
|Utah House of Representatives, District 33 General Election (2010)|
|Neal Hendrickson (D)||2,514|
|John Huntinghouse (R)||2,258|
Hendrickson raised $14,111 for his campaign while Webb raised $9,478 and Horne raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 33 (2008)|
|Neal Hendrickson (D)||4,232|
|Warren Webb (R)||3,058|
|John Horne (C)||316|
In 2010, Hendrickson received $35,128 in campaign contributions. The largest contributors are listed below.
|Utah House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Neal Hendrickson's campaign in 2010|
|Utah Cmte For A Democratic Majority||$4,000|
|Utah Association Of Realtors||$2,000|
|Utah League Of Credit Unions||$1,000|
|Utah Education Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$35,128|
Hendrickson raised $14,111 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Utah Association of Realtors||$1,500|
|Utah Tire Recyclers Inc.||$1,000|
Hendrickson has a wife, Karla.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. Neal Hendrickson
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1990
- ↑ Utah 2012 candidate filings
- ↑ C-SPAN, "AP Elections Results Utah - Summary Vote Results," retrieved June 26, 2012
- ↑ Utah.Gov, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed July 24, 2012
- ↑ Utah House of Representatives election results
- ↑ 2008 Election Results, Utah House of Representatives
- ↑ 2008 Utah Election Fundraising, Candidates
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
- ↑ Campaign contributors to Neal Hendrickson
|Utah House of Representatives District 33
| Succeeded by|
Craig Hall (R)