Nebraska 2002 ballot measures
This table shows all initiatives and referenda that made the ballot in Nebraska for 2002. In the tables below, "CICA" stands for citizen-initiated constitutional amendment, "CSS" for a citizen-initiated state statute, "CR" for a citizen referendum, "LR" for a legislative referral, and "LRCA" for a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Through 2000, a total of forty citizen-initiated ballot propositions had appeared on Nebraska's ballot since the beginning of the process in 1914.
- With two initiatives on the 2002 ballot, the historical total of Nebraska initiatives through the 2002 elections came to forty-two.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Eliminate language requirements for private, denominational and parochial schools|
|Amendment 2||Admin. of gov't||Permit the Legislature to authorize counties to finance real and personal property|
- List of Nebraska ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Nebraska
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Nebraska
- 2002 ballot measures
State of Nebraska
List of Nebraska ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Nebraska Public Service Commission |