Nebraska Property Tax Exemption, Amendment 1 (2004)
|Amendment 1 (Property Tax Exemption)|
Official results via: Nebraska Blue Book 2008-09 (p.263)
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
- A vote FOR this proposal would authorize the Legislature to exempt from taxation, in whole or in part, the increased value of real property resulting from the renovation, rehabilitation, or preservation of historically significant real property.
- A vote AGAINST this proposal will not authorize a tax exemption for the increased value of real property resulting from the renovation, rehabilitation, or preservation of historically significant real property.
- A constitutional amendment to authorize exemption of certain improvements to historically significant real property from property taxation (LR 2 CA)
- Nebraska Secretary of the State 2004 Amendment Results
- Nebraska Blue Book 2004-05
- Nebraska Blue Book 2008-09
- Text of 2004 Proposed Amendments
State of Nebraska
List of Nebraska ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Nebraska Public Service Commission |