Nebraska state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Nebraska are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Nebraska's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Nebraska.
- Attorney General of Nebraska
- Governor of Nebraska
- Lieutenant Governor of Nebraska
- Nebraska Auditor of Public Accounts
- Nebraska Commissioner of Education
- Nebraska Director of Agriculture
- Nebraska Director of Economic Development
- Nebraska Director of Insurance
- Nebraska Director of Natural Resources
- Nebraska Public Service Commission
- Nebraska Secretary of State
- Nebraska Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in Nebraska in 2015.
- Nebraska Attorney General election, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State election, 2014
- Nebraska down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Nebraska gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Nebraska state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Nebraska in 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Nebraska + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.