Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 27|
|1983-April 1, 2011|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Queens College, 1978|
Mayersohn earned her B.A. from Queens College in 1978. Her professional experience includes working as the executive director for the New York State Crime Victims Board.
Prior to leaving the New York State Assembly, she served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Mayersohn served on the following committees:
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Mayersohn ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She was also unopposed in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he ran on the Independence Party of New York State ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 27 2010|
|Nettie Mayersohn (D)||14,044|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Mayersohn won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 27. She ran unopposed.
Mayersohn raised $35,302 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 27 2008|
|Nettie Mayersohn (D)||19,495|
In 2008, a year in which Mayersohn was up for re-election, she collected $35,302 in donations.
|New York State United Teachers||$2,250|
|Second Housing Co Inc||$1,250|
|11 individual donations each of:||$1,000|
Mayersohn and her husband, Ronald, have two children; Jeffrey and Lee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nettie + Mayersohn + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- The Queens Courier, "Assemblymember Nettie Mayersohn to retire April 1," March 30, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Nettie Mayersohn," accessed December 24, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Report on 2008 Campaign donations in New York," accessed August 1, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 24, 2014
|New York Assembly - District 27
1983–April 1, 2011
| Succeeded by|
Michael Simanowitz (D)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |