|Netto Charles "Chuck" Rodosevich|
|Colorado House of Representatives District 47|
Rodosevich's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt:"As your State Representative, I will first and foremost protect the jobs that Southeastern Coloradans have."
- Excerpt:"I strongly believe that education is the key for our children to achieve the American Dream and succeed in their goals."
- Excerpt:"I strongly believe that we need to create policy that will make healthcare affordable and accessible to all Coloradans."
- Excerpt:"We need to support our returning veterans with reduced tuition at Colorado colleges and universities, and by giving local small businesses a tax break for hiring them."
- Excerpt:"As your State Representative, I will be a strong advocate for our region, protecting our natural resources and our water rights."
Rodosevich ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 47. He ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Democratic primary. He was defeated by Clarice Navarro-Ratzlaff (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 47, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chuck + Rodosevich + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- ↑ "chuckforcolorado," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results