Nevada attorney general election, 2014
June 10, 2014
November 4, 2014
Catherine Cortez Masto
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Nevada is one of 12 states to use a strictly closed primary process, in which the selection of a party's candidates in an election is limited to registered party members. The primary took place June 10, 2014. All candidates were uncontested.
Ross Miller ad
Adam Paul Laxalt
Adam Paul Laxalt: Service
|January 6, 2014||First day of candidate filing|
|January 17, 2014||Last day of candidate filing|
|July 10, 2014||Primary election|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
|November 25, 2014||Certification of election results|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nevada + attorney + general + election + 2014"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Attorney General
- Nevada state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Silver State Election Night Results 2014," accessed June 10, 2014
- RGJ.com, "Ross Miller: A prince who would be king," January 10, 2013
- Review Journal, Barlow considering run for state controller, July 22, 2013
- Reno Gazette-Journal "Adam Paul Laxalt expected to announce he's running for attorney general; His first news conference may prove uncomfortable," January 17, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, 2014 Filed Candidates, accessed March 18, 2014
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |