Nevada attorney general election, 2014
June 10, 2014
November 4, 2014
Catherine Cortez Masto
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Nevada is one of 12 states to use a strictly closed primary process, in which the selection of a party's candidates in an election is limited to registered party members. The primary took place June 10, 2014. All candidates were uncontested.
Ross Miller ad.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nevada + attorney + general + election + 2014"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Attorney General
- Nevada state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Silver State Election Night Results 2014," accessed June 10, 2014
- RGJ.com, "Ross Miller: A prince who would be king," January 10, 2013
- Review Journal, Barlow considering run for state controller, July 22, 2013
- Reno Gazette-Journal "Adam Paul Laxalt expected to announce he's running for attorney general; His first news conference may prove uncomfortable," January 17, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, 2014 Filed Candidates, accessed March 18, 2014
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |