New Jersey 2000 ballot measures
2000 ballot in the state of New Jersey.Two statewide ballot measures were on the
- Both measures were approved.
- Both measures were legislative referrals.
- The measures dealt with taxes and administration of government
On the ballot
|Question 1||Tax reform||Dedicate petroleum products gross receipts tax and certain amounts from sales tax for transportation|
|Question 2||Government||Amend the constitution to permit the Legislature to authorize disclosure of information concerning sex offenders.|
- List of New Jersey ballot measures
- New Jersey Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- 2000 ballot measures