New Jersey 2008 ballot measures
- One of the two was approved by voters.
- Both measures were legislative referrals.
- One dealth with bond issues and the other dealt with judicial matters.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Bond issues||Voter approval required for times that government agencies borrow money|
|Question 2||Judicial reform||Alternative ways of choosing judges for regional municipal courts|
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of New Jersey ballot measures
- New Jersey Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- New Jersey State Public Questions, 2008
- New Jersey Elections Division
- Implications of the ballot question not included on short ballot question summary voters see at the polls
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |
Open Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |