New Jersey 2012 ballot measures
2012 ballot in the state of New Jersey.
- 2012 state legislative session began on January 10, 2012. Legislative referrals can be sent to the 2012 ballot during active session.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Public Question 1||Bond issues||Would allow state to borrow $750 mil for upgrades at state's colleges.|
|Public Question 2||State judiciary||Would define justices and judges’ salary in relation to benefits.|
Not on the ballot
|Bail Process Amendment||Law enforcement||Would change the bail process in the state.|
|VR||Same-Sex Marriage Referendum||Marriage and family||Would ask if same-sex marriage should be legalized.|
- 2012 ballot measures
- List of New Jersey ballot measures
- Campaign finance requirements for New Jersey ballot measures
- History of direct democracy in New Jersey
- The Star-Ledger, "Gay marriage in N.J. could succeed via constitutional amendment," January 10, 2012