New Jersey Question 3, Bonds for Flood Control and Water Improvement (2003)
Question 3 authorized $200 million in general obligation bonds to be used as follows:
- $15,000,000 to restore and repair state-owned dams.
- $95,000,000 in low-interest loans to owners of dams for dam restoration and repair projects.
- $15,000,000 in low-interest loans to owners of lakes and streams and private lake associations, with local governments as co-applicants, for lake dredging and restoration, or stream cleaning and desnagging projects.
- $25,000,000 to finance state flood control projects.
- $50,000,000 for water resources projects and waste-water treatment system projects.
|New Jersey Question 3|
Text of measure
|Total campaign cash|
The New Jersey Water Resources Safety Council raised $18,250 for a campaign on behalf of a "yes" vote on Question 3.
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |