For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
New Jersey Question 3, Bonds for Flood Control and Water Improvement (2003)
Question 3 authorized $200 million in general obligation bonds to be used as follows:
- $15,000,000 to restore and repair state-owned dams.
- $95,000,000 in low-interest loans to owners of dams for dam restoration and repair projects.
- $15,000,000 in low-interest loans to owners of lakes and streams and private lake associations, with local governments as co-applicants, for lake dredging and restoration, or stream cleaning and desnagging projects.
- $25,000,000 to finance state flood control projects.
- $50,000,000 for water resources projects and waste-water treatment system projects.
|New Jersey Question 3|
Text of measure
|Total campaign cash|
The New Jersey Water Resources Safety Council raised $18,250 for a campaign on behalf of a "yes" vote on Question 3.
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |