New Jersey state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in New Jersey are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of New Jersey's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in New Jersey.
- Attorney General of New Jersey
- Governor of New Jersey
- Lieutenant Governor of New Jersey
- New Jersey Commissioner of Banking and Insurance
- New Jersey Commissioner of Education
- New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection
- New Jersey Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development
- New Jersey Comptroller
- New Jersey Public Utilities Board
- New Jersey Secretary of Agriculture
- New Jersey Secretary of State
- New Jersey Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no state executive elections in New Jersey in 2015.
There were no elections in New Jersey in 2014.
There were no elections in New Jersey in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term New + Jersey + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.