New York down ballot state executive elections, 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
|Office||Incumbent||Assumed Office||Incumbent running?|
- Geeta Rankoth
- Bob Antonacci (also running on the Conservative Party line) - Onondaga County Comptroller
- Theresa Portelli
- John Clifton (nominated at party convention)
- To audit all vouchers before payment and all official accounts
- to audit the accrual and collection of all revenues and receipts
- to prescribe such methods of accounting as are necessary for the performance of the foregoing duties.
Additionally, the legislature may also assign the following duties to the comptroller:
- supervision of the accounts of any political subdivision of the state
- powers and duties pertaining to or connected with the assessment and taxation of real estate
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "New + York + comptroller + elections"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- DiNapoli 2014 for Comptroller, "Homepage," accessed April 19, 2013
- New York State Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," July 10, 2014
- Syracuse.com, "Antonacci announces run for New York State comptroller against DiNapoli," May 7, 2014
- The Libertarian Perty of Suffolk County, NY, "Michael McDermott to Lead Libertarian Team in Drive for Governor’s Race," April 27, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |