New York state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in New York are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of New York's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in New York.
- Attorney General of New York
- Governor of New York
- Lieutenant Governor of New York
- New York Commissioner of Agriculture
- New York Commissioner of Education
- New York Commissioner of Environmental Conservation
- New York Commissioner of Labor
- New York Comptroller
- New York Public Service Commission
- New York Secretary of State
- New York Superintendent of Financial Services
- New York Superintendent of Insurance
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- New York Gubernatorial election, 2014
- New York Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
- New York attorney general election, 2014
- New York down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- New York state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in New York in 2013.
There were no elections in New York in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term New + York + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.