Newman Crows Landing Unified School District bond proposition, Measure R (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Newman Crows Landing Unified School District in Stanislaus County, where it was approved.
Measure R authorized the Newman Crows Landing Unified School District to borrow $25 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Stanislaus County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure R: "In order to provide our local students with the same classrooms and school facilities as other California school districts, major repairs, upgrades, and classroom construction are necessary to ensure these buildings will remain functional for future generations. Shall Newman Crows Landing Unified School District issue $25,000,000 in bonds, at legal interest rates, with guaranteed annual audits, citizen oversight, and no money for administrators' salaries?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Measure R (dead link) (scroll to page 15)
- Website of the Newman Crows Landing Unified School District (dead link)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found