|New Jersey State Senate District 22|
|January 10, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||Kean University, 1989|
|Master's||Rutgers University, 1990|
|J.D.||The Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1993|
|Birthday||November 18, 1968|
Scutari graduated with a B.A. in Psychology from Kean University and an Ed.M. in Education from Rutgers University. He later obtained a J.D from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Scutari is an attorney at his law practice, Law Offices of Nicholas P. Scutari. He is also the the prosecutor for Linden, New Jersey.
In the 2010-2011 legislative session, Scutari served on these committees:
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Scutari is running in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 22. Scutari is opposed by Nancy Ward in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Scutari won re-election to the District 22 State Senate seat in 2011. He ran unopposed in the June 7 Democratic primary election. Scutari defeated Michael Class in the general election which took place on November 8, 2011. 
|New Jersey State Senate District 22 General Election, 2011|
|Democratic||Nicholas Scutari Incumbent||61.6%||16,104|
In 2007, Scutari was re-elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 22. Scutari (D) finished with 14,711 votes and was followed by Rose McConnell (R) with 11,139 votes. Scutari raised $372,156 for his campaign fund. 
|New Jersey Senate 2007 General Election, District 22 (2007)|
|Nicholas Scutari (D)||14,711|
|Rose McConnell (R)||11,139|
In 2011, Scutari received $559,319 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Nicholas Scutari's campaign in 2011|
|New Jersey Democratic Party||$14,749|
|New Jersey Association For Justice||$12,200|
|New Jersey Regional Council Of Carpenters||$8,200|
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|Marcolus, Richard J||$5,100|
|Total Raised in 2011||$559,319|
|Total Votes received in 2011||16,104|
|Cost of each vote received||$34.73|
In 2007, Scutari collected $372,156 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|New Jersey State Laborers||$8,200|
|New Jersey Regional Council of Carpenters||$6,000|
|Wojtenko & Wojtenko PC||$5,200|
|New Jersey Association of Trial Lawyers||$5,000|
Scutari was endorsed by:
Scutari represents New Jersey Senate District 22, which includes the city of Plainfield, New Jersey.
Scutari currently resides in Linden, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nicholas + Scutari + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official website of Nicholas Scutari
- Campaign website
- Nicholas Scutari legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Nicholas Scutari biography on Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Democratic Party biography of Nicholas Scutari
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- ↑ Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives
- ↑ Official website of Nicholas Scutari
- ↑ Nicholas Scutari at Project Vote Smart
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List
- ↑ New Jersey State Senate election results
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- ↑ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/candidate.phtml?c=95896
- ↑ Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
- ↑ New Jersey Senate Districts By Number
|New Jersey State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|