|Montana House of Representatives, District 61|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Mahan told the Bozeman Daily Chronicle that he would return surplus money to taxpayers and tap into natural resources as an economic catalyst.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. District 65 incumbent Kathleen Williams was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Nick Mahan was unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Alan Redfield (R) is running in District 59. Billie Love (R) filed to run, but was removed from the ballot before the primary.
Mahan ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 65. Mahan ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Kathleen Williams (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 65, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kathleen Williams Incumbent||69.9%||2,298|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nick + Mahan + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 61
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Bozeman Daily Chronicle, "Nick Mahan," accessed October 16, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "Legislative Primary Canvass - June 08, 2010," accessed April 21, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2010 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed April 21, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |