|Ohio House of Representatives District 13|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||Cleveland State University|
|Master's||Cleveland State University|
Antonio got her B.S. in Education and her M.A. in Public Administration from Cleveland State University. She has used her degrees in the field of administration as the chair of numerous non-profit and public organizations. Antonio has also served as a U.S. delegate to Japan and the Philippines with the IIE program.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Antonio served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance and Appropriations|
|• Health and Aging|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Antonio served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Commerce and Labor|
|• Health and Aging|
Antonio won re-election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 13. Antonio was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and defeated John Zappala (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Nickie Antonio Incumbent||75.9%||28,562|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 13|
|Nickie Antonio (D)||15,545||100.00%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Antonio collected $121,695 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2010.
|EDWARDS, WILLIAM B||$16,396|
|BAILEY, RONALD L||$16,396|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC SCHOOL EMPLOYEES||$11,395|
|GAY & LESBIAN VICTORY FUND||$11,034|
|STRYKER, JON L||$3,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nickie + Antonio + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bill would outlaw LGBT discrimination in Ohio - Gay People Chronicle
- Civil Protection Order Could Require Temporary Firearm Forfeiture - ABC6OnYourSide.com
- Ohio House Passes Budget Without Kasich's Medicaid Expansion - Health Care News
- GLBT Protections Bill Introduced In Ohio - On Top Magazine
- New Push for Equality - ABC6OnYourSide.com
- Ohio House OKs $61 billion-plus, two-year budget - Gateway News
- Local Record Label And Student Activist Introduce Support Network to Gay ... - Lakewood Observer
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Michael J. Skindell (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |