|South Carolina Public Service Commissioner|
|June 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||May 26, 2010|
|Appointed by||South Carolina General Assembly|
|J.D.||Georgetown University Law Center|
Hall has prior judicial experience as a magistrate in Richland County. Hall is an attorney by profession, licensed in both South Carolina and Georgia. Hall began her law career clerking for the Honorable Casey Manning, circuit court judge in the Fifth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina. Following her clerkship, Hall served as a prosecutor in the Fifth Judicial Circuit prosecuting felonies, managing appeals and participating in many major trials.
- Spleman College in Atlanta, Georgia, Undergraduate studies
- Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., Law degree
Public Service Commission (2010-Present)
Hall was first elected to the position in June 2010, and her current term expires in 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Nikki + Hall + South + Carolina"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gov. Nikki Haley signs 'Ashley Hall Bill' - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina
- Education shoutouts - Salisbury Post
- Club For Growth Directors Fight To Cut Federal Spending, Seek Millions In ... - Huffington Post
- Report: Former USC Upstate coach threatened Spartanburg reporter with ... - The State
- 2013 Gaston County Sports Hall of Fame: Floyd sends "thank you" to his ... - Gaston Gazette
- Harper Makes U-19 Team - WTVQ
- AT&T Hiring More Than 120 In South Carolina - FierceWireless
- Top SC Dem Vows to 'Send Nikki Haley Back to Wherever the Hell She Came ... - National Review Online (blog)
- S.C. gun bills defy trends - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
- Men Behaving Badly - Town Hall
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|South Carolina Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|