Noel Christina Frame
|Noel Christina Frame|
|Washington House of Representatives, District 36b|
|Bachelor's||Political Communication, Religion, George Washington University, 2003|
|Master's||Education Policy, Political Management, George Washington University, 2004|
Frame's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Washington must deliver on the promise to our children by truly making public education our state’s paramount duty. To do this, it will take all of us, working together, to refocus our state and put education first."
- Working Families
- Excerpt: "In tough economic times like these, we need to do everything we can to stand up for working families. This includes protecting living wage jobs with benefits, expanding access to affordable health care for all and stemming the tide of cuts to critical social safety net services."
- Marriage Equality
- Excerpt: "Washington State is poised to be the first state in the country to uphold marriage equality by a vote of the people. Marriage is about committed couples making lifelong promises to take care of and be responsible for each other. All Washington families should have the freedom to marry—including same-sex couples. I have been, and always will be, a champion for marriage equality and LGBT rights. This November, it’s important that we stand up for love, commitment and responsibility."
- Excerpt: "Our environment makes Seattle one of the most beautiful places to live. As someone who was raised on 10 acres of land in Southwest Washington and served on the board of the King County Conservation Voters, Noel understands this. It is not only important to protect our environment in order to preserve our quality of life, but also it is critical to our children’s future. We must work hard to ensure a healthier, more sustainable community for all of Washington’s kids."
- Women’s Health
- Excerpt: "Noel believes strongly in a woman’s right to choose, and will prioritize the restoration of cuts to the family planning safety net and ensure that important programs, like medically accurate sex education, are funded fully."
Frame ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 36b. Frame advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Gael Tarleton (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 36b, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Noel Christina Frame||44.1%||31,273|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Noel + Frame + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Frame is single, and has one foster child.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |