Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 21|
Albert currently serves as the first assistant Union County counsel. He previously served one term on the Cranford Township Committee and was mayor in 1995.
Albert ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 21. Albert was bracketed with Jill Anne Lazare. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Jon Bramnick (R) and incumbent Nancy Munoz (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Albert was a candidate for District 21 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Albert and Bruce Bergen ran unopposed in the June 7 primary. Incumbents Nancy Munoz and Jon Bramnick ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Darren Young was also running as an Independent in the November 8 general election.
In 2011, Albert's endorsements includes the following:
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 21," November 1, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 21," October 7, 2011
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Norman + Albert + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Patch.com, "Bergen Runs for Assembly," April 13, 2011
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associate Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |