For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Carolina 2004 ballot measures
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two were approved, while one was defeated.
- Topics covered: the administration of government, judicial reform and education.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||To promote local economic development projects|
|Amendment 2||Education||Fines to be used for school funding.|
|Amendment 3||Judicial reform||Redefining terms of elected office.|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |