North Carolina 2004 ballot measures
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two were approved, while one was defeated.
- Topics covered: the administration of government, judicial reform and education.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||To promote local economic development projects|
|Amendment 2||Education||Fines to be used for school funding.|
|Amendment 3||Judicial reform||Redefining terms of elected office.|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of North Carolina ballot measures
- North Carolina Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |