For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1921 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Six of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Banking||Abolishes the Bank of North Dakota|
|Referendum||Judiciary||Makes county judges also serve as the clerk of the district court in rural counties|
|Initiative||Bonds||Reduces total amount of bonded state debt|
|CISS||Initiative||Admin of Gov't||Reorganizes the Industrial Commission as a three person appointed commission|
|Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Changes legislative pay from five dollars per day to one thousand dollars a year|
|CISS||Initiative||Elections||Removes party designations from the nomination and election of state officers|
|CISS||Initiative||Elections||Creates separate party ballots for primary elections and single column ballots for general elections|
|CISS||Initiatives||Banking||Provides for public depositories to disqualify the Bank of North Dakota from receiving public funds|
|CISS||Initiative||Banking||Establishes a rural credit system to take over the farm loans from the Bank of North Dakota|
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- I & R Institute, North Dakota Statewide Initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Turtle Mountain Star, "What the Official Ballots are to Contain; Recall Election Friday, October 28"