For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1922 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiative||Education||Repeals minimum teacher training and salary standards|
|CISS||Initiative||Bonds||Raises the limits of bonded indebtedness from 10 million to 20 million|
|Referendum||Civil Rights||Changes residency requirements for voting|
|CISS||Initiative||Food and Agri||Creates the office of the state supervisor of grades, weights and measures|
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in North Dakota
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- List of North Dakota initiatives from 1918-2000 (PDF)
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |