For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1933 ballot measures
September 22, 1933 ballots in North Dakota.Seven statewide ballot measures were on the
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Five of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment||Local Gov't||Consolidates some county officer positions in counties with smaller populations|
|Referendum||Legislature||Makes optional the first reading of legislative bills|
|LRSS||Referendum||Banking||Relates to administrating banks that had become insolvent|
|LRSS||Referendum||Admin of Gov't||Disallows removal of Commissioners of Workmen's Compensation Bureau with or without cause|
|LRSS||Referendum||Taxes||Changes sales taxes|
|CISS||Initiative||Alcohol||Permits the manufacture and sale of beer in North Dakota|
|CISS||Initiative||Rules about Sunday||Permits operation of motion picture theaters on Sunday after 2:00 p.m|
- 1933 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota