North Dakota 1933 ballot measures
September 22, 1933 ballots in North Dakota.Seven statewide ballot measures were on the
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Five of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment||Local Gov't||Consolidates some county officer positions in counties with smaller populations|
|Referendum||Legislature||Makes optional the first reading of legislative bills|
|LRSS||Referendum||Banking||Relates to administrating banks that had become insolvent|
|LRSS||Referendum||Admin of Gov't||Disallows removal of Commissioners of Workmen's Compensation Bureau with or without cause|
|LRSS||Referendum||Taxes||Changes sales taxes|
|CISS||Initiative||Alcohol||Permits the manufacture and sale of beer in North Dakota|
|CISS||Initiative||Rules about Sunday||Permits operation of motion picture theaters on Sunday after 2:00 p.m|
- 1933 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota