For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1939 ballot measures
July 11, 1939 special election ballot in North Dakota.Four statewide ballot measures were on the
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Grain Commissioner Referendum||Admin of Gov't||Repeals emergency session law creating the office of Grain Storage Commissioner|
|CISS||Highway Fund Diversion Initiative||Taxes||Diverts state gasoline and vehicle tax from highway construction to state old age assistance fund for two years|
|CISS||Municipal Liquor Sales Initiative||Alcohol||Provides for the sale of liquor through municipal liquor stores in towns of 150 or more|
|CISS||Gross Income Tax Initiative||Taxes||Imposes a gross income tax of two percent on businesses, professions and occupations|
- 1939 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- Turtle Mountain Star, "Notice of Special Election"
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatves
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results