North Dakota 1946 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- One of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures was approved and four were defeated.
On the ballot
|Legislative Pay Referendum||Gov't Salaries||Relates to the compensation of state legislators|
|LRSS||Liquor Sales Referendum||Alcohol||Relates to restrictions upon the sale of liquor|
|CISS||Gas Tax Refund Initiative||Taxes||Reverts back to refunding procedure for taxes paid on gasoline used for non-highway purposes|
|County Government Referendum||Local Gov't||Relates to constitutional provision for optional forms of county governments|
|LRSS||Tax Valuation Basis Referendum||Taxes||Relates to the valuing process used to compute taxes|
|LRSS||Rehabilitation Tax Referendum||Taxes||Relates to levying a tax to fund post war recovery efforts|
- 1946 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |