North Dakota 1950 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- All five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Changes the constitutional language regarding the school for the blind||
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Permits the enactment of a graduated land tax||
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Taxes||Creates two-cent tax per gallon of motor vehicle fuels to fund highway construction funds||
|CISS||Initiative 1||Taxes||Increases personal exemption on state income tax and establishing the basis for computing tax on joint returns||
|CISS||Initiative 2||Alcohol||Permits municipal and County option on sale of liquor||
- 1950 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |