North Dakota 1960 ballot measures
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of Gov't||Creates a separate Department of Labor||
|Amendment 2||Resources||Eliminates the restriction on the sale of coal lands||
|Amendment 3||Redistricting||Provides for 49 state senatorial districts and 49 state senators||
|Amendment 4||Taxes||Allows revenue from aviation fuel taxes to be used for multiple purposes||
|LRSS||Referendum 5||Banking||Authorizes small loan business to lend amounts of $1,000 or less||
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Redistricting||Establishes two defined congressional districts, each electing one representative||
|LRSS||Referendum 2||Transportation||Reduces required number of brakemen on trains of 40 or more freight carts from 2 to 1||
|Amendment 3||Education||Permits changing the name of the North Dakota Agricultural College to the North Dakota State University of Agriculture and Applied Sciences||
- 1960 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Sample Ballot, June 23, 1960
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Sample Ballot, October 27, 1960
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |