For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1965 ballot measures
September 21, 1965 ballots in North Dakota.Four statewide ballot measures were on the
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- All of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Referendum 1||Bonds||Provides for self-liquidating bonds when authorized by law|
|CISS||Initiative 2||Taxes||Exempts personal property from taxation|
|CISS||Initiative 3||Taxes||Increases sales tax temporarily from two and a quarter to three percent|
|LRSS||Referendum 4||Taxes||Modifies state income and sales taxes|
- 1965 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota