North Dakota 1966 ballot measures
- Five of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Five of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Number 1||Taxes||Regards levying taxes and the adoption of related federal definitions||
|Number 2||Education||Relates to whether or not a County Superintendent of Schools may serve two or more counties||
|Number 1||Local Gov't||Provides for home rule of villages and cities||
|LRSS||Number 2||Suffrage||Relates to voting rights for recent residents of the state for presidential elections||
|Number 3||Judiciary||Changes process for selecting judges||
|Number 4||Constitutions||Revises constitutional sections regarding the declarations of rights and the executive, legislative and judicial branches||
|CISS||Number 5||Gov't Acc||Requires publication of school board proceedings in newspaper||
- 1966 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |