For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1970 ballot measures
- Five of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved and four were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Bonds||Authorizes sale of bonds to pay for the adjusted compensation to veterans of the Vietnam conflict|
|Amendment 2||ConCon||Calls for a constitutional convention|
|Amendment 3||Gov't Finance||Places property and money that come to the state for the support of the common schools to be placed in a perpetual trust fund|
|LRSS||Measure 1||Gov't Finance||Authorizes and appropriates money for construction of a multipurpose building in the capitol for the use of the Bank of North Dakota|
|Amendment 1||Gov't Salaries||Creates Legislative Compensation Commission to set salaries and expense allowances for legislative assembly|
|Amendment 2||Term Limits||Removes term limits for the office of North Dakota Treasurer|
|CISS||Measure 1||Law Enforcement||Repeals law relating to the Combined Law Enforcement Council|
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Sample Ballot, August 27, 1970
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Notice of Election, October 22, 1970
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |