For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 1984 ballot measures
- Five of the measure were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Local Gov't||Changes public officers designated by law to constitute boards of appraisal|
|Measure 2||Legislature||Creates eight new sections providing for the legislative assembly|
|Measure 3||Education||Renames Minot State College to Dakota Northwestern University Minot|
|Measure 1||State Exec||Removes the state treasurer as an elected constitutional officer|
|Measure 2||Legislature||Creates five new sections establishing basic procedures for the operation of the legislative assembly|
|Measure 3||Firearms||Grants right to bear arms|
|CISS||Measure 4||Education||Requires the State Board of Higher Education to give up control of three junior colleges|
- 1984 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota State Legislature 1985 Session Laws
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |