For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 2002 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Measure 1||Elections||Provides for the election of a county elective officer, other than the sheriff|
|LRSS||Referred Measure 2||Banking||Changes the definitions of “customer” of a financial institution and “customer information” to be similar to that provided in federal law|
|Constitutional Measure 1||Taxes||Eliminates constitutional status of property tax exemption of land held for conservation or wildlife purposes|
|Initiated Constitutional Measure 2||Lottery||Authorizes the state to join a multi-state lottery for the benefit of the state|
|CISS||Initiated Statutory Measure 3||Education||Creates a college loan reimbursement program for young working residents|
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly 2003 Session Laws
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |