For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 2004 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Measure 1||Business||Allows corporations to limit voting for the election of directors|
|Constitutional Measure 2||Gov't Finances||Provides by law a procedure for determining the fiscal impact of initiated measures|
|Constitutional Measure 1||Marriage||Defines marriage as only between one man and one woman|
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- List of North Dakota ballot initiatives
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |