For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 2006 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Measure 1||War & Peace||Redefines reserve and active militia and removes obsolete age and gender references|
|Constitutional Measure 2||Business||Authorizes the legislative assembly to provide by law for the regulation of corporations|
|Constitutional Measure 1||Gov't Finance||Requires the common schools and other permanent trust funds be managed to preserve purchasing power|
|Initiated Constitutional Measure 2||Eminent Domain||Disallows the taking of private property for economic development|
|CISS||Initiated Statutory Measure 3||Divorce & Custody||Establishes new rules for joint parental custody|
Not on ballot
This measure failed to receive enough signatures to be placed on the ballot.
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |