For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota 2008 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Constitutional Measure 1||Legislature||Removes prohibition on appointing a member of the Legislative Assembly to state offices established by the state’s constitution|
|Constitutional Measure 1||Gov't Finances||Establishes permanent oil tax trust fund from oil and gas tax revenue exceeding 100 million dollars per biennium|
|CISS||Initiated Statutory Measure 2||Taxes||Lowers corporate income tax rates 15 percent, resident and nonresident tax rates by 50 percent|
|CISS||Initiated Statutory Measure 3||Tobacco||Establishes tobacco prevention and control advisory committee|
|CISS||Initiated Statutory Measure 4||Admin of Gov't||Makes Workforce Safety and Insurance agency director appointed by Governor|
Filed signatures but failed to make ballot
|CISS||Captive Hunting of Exotic and Native Game Animals||Hunt & Fish||Makes it a crime to receive payment for killing or attempting killing of privately owned big game species||Filed signatures, but insufficient number were valid|
- Endorsements of North Dakota ballot measures, 2008
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- National Council of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |