For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Liquor Sale Restriction Initiative (1944)
The North Dakota Liquor Sale Restriction Initiative was on the November 7, 1944 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have prohibited the sale of alcoholic beverages where commodities other than tobacco and soft drinks are sold.
|North Dakota Liquor Sale Restriction Initiative (1944)|
Election results via: Legislative Manual, Official Vote of North Dakota General Election, 1944
Text of measure
- North Dakota 1944 ballot measures
- 1944 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "General Election Results - 1944," accessed March 11, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 11, 2014
- The Evening Independent, "30 States to Vote on Amendments to Constitutions, October 19, 1944," accessed March 11, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|