For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota General Fund Appropriations Limits Initiative, Measure 1 (1976)
The North Dakota General Fund Appropriations Limits Initiative, also known as Measure 1, was on the September 7, 1976 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was defeated. The measure would have limited the amount of money that could be appropriated from the general fund for operation of the state government to a total of $332,000,000 for the biennial appropriation periods between 1975 and 1979.
|North Dakota Measure 1 (1976)|
Election results via: North Dakota Secretary of State, Official Vote of Primary Election, 1976
Text of measure
The full text of the measure can be read here.
- North Dakota 1976 ballot measures
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- Mouse River Farmers Press, Sample Ballot
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "Primary Election Results - 1976," accessed March 21, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 20, 2014
- Mouse River Farmers Press, "Sample Ballot, Primary Election, September 7, 1976," accessed March 21, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|