For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Alcohol Sale Locations and Age Limit, Initiative 6 (1964)
The North Dakota Alcohol Sale Locations and Age Limit Initiative, also known as Initiative 6, was on the November 3, 1964 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was approved.
The measure allowed sales of alcoholic beverages in any room wherein food is served when gross sale of food equals the gross sale of alcoholic beverages. It also prohibited any person under 21 years old from entering such an establishment except with a parent or guardian. It additionally permitted the sale of tobacco, soft drinks, peanuts, pretzels, potato chips and related sundries where alcoholic beverages are sold.
|North Dakota Initiative 6 (1964)|
Election results via: Legislative Manual, Official Vote of North Dakota General Election, 1964
Text of measure
- North Dakota 1964 ballot measures
- 1964 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- The Billings County Pioneer, Notice of General Election, October 29, 1964
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "General Election Results - 1964," accessed March 18, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Billings County Pioneer, "Notice of Election, October 29, 1964," accessed March 18, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|