For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Sunday Movies and Theaters Initiative (1934)
The North Dakota Sunday Movies and Theaters Initiative was on the November 6, 1934 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was approved. The measure allowed the operation of motion picture theaters on Sundays after 2:00 p.m.
|North Dakota Initiative (1934)|
Election results via: Legislative Manual, Official vote of North Dakota General Election, 1934
Text of measure
The measure allowed the operation of motion picture theaters on Sundays after 2:00 p.m.
- North Dakota Sunday Theaters Initiative (1920)
- North Dakota Sunday Theaters, Shows and Movies Initiative (1930)
- North Dakota Sunday Theaters and Movies Initiative (1933)
- North Dakota 1934 ballot measures
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |