For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
North Dakota Veterans Post War Trust Fund, Measure 4 (1988)
The North Dakota Veterans Post War Trust Fund Initiative, also known as Measure 4, was on the November 8, 1988 ballot in North Dakota as an initiated state statute, where it was approved. The measure reenacted language regarding the veterans' postwar trust fund and provided for a transfer of funds from the general fund to the veterans' trust fund to restore its prior funding levels.
|North Dakota Measure 4 (1988)|
Election results via: North Dakota Secretary of State, Official Vote of General Election, 1988
Text of measure
The full text of the amended statutory language can be read here.
- North Dakota 1988 ballot measures
- 1988 ballot measures
- List of North Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State, Archived Election Results
- North Dakota 1989 Session Laws
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for North Dakota
- North Dakota Secretary of State Archived Election Results, "General Election Results - 1988," accessed March 26, 2014
- Initiative and Referendum Institute, "North Dakota Statewide Initiatives," accessed March 26, 2014
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly, "1989 Session Laws, CHAPTER 785 VETERANS' POSTWAR TRUST FUND," accessed March 26, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|