North Dakota Attorney General election, 2014
June 10, 2014
November 4, 2014
Secretary of State • Attorney General
Agriculture Commissioner, Tax Commissioner
|April 7, 2014||Primary filing deadline|
|June 10, 2014||Primary election|
|September 2, 2014||General election filing deadline for independent candidates|
|November 4, 2014||General election|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "North + Dakota + attorney + general + elections"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota Attorney General
- North Dakota state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Fargo-Moorhead Forum, "Democratic candidate says ND attorney general's office needs 'fresh perspective'," March 24, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "North Dakota Election Calendar," January 2, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |