For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
November 8, 2011 ballot measures in Missouri
- There were 14 measures on the ballots, 9 of those were approved.
- Only 1 measure dealt with a school tax vote, it was defeated.
- The other 13 measures dealt with city taxes and bonds as well as a city dissolution question.
- See also: Boone County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Clay County, Missouri ballot measures
Kansas City Zoo Sales Tax Implementation (November 2011) (also in Jackson County)
Claycomo Village General Levy Increase (November 2011)
Missouri City Waterworks Bond Measure (November 2011)
Kearney Road District Extension Question (November 2011)
Liberty School District Levy Increase (November 2011)
- See also: Jackson County, Missouri ballot measures
Kansas City Zoo Sales Tax Implementation (November 2011) (also in Clay County)
- See also: Platte County, Missouri ballot measures
- See also: Scott County, Missouri ballot measures
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |