Numa St. Louis
|Numa St. Louis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 202|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Oswego|
St. Louis earned his Bachelor's in international studies with a concentration in geo-politics from the State University of New York at Oswego and his Master's from Temple University.
St. Louis' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Create and foster more family sustaining jobs and strengthen the middle class by supporting small businesses and revitalizing commercial corridors. Partner with community stakeholders in the 202nd District and invest public dollars itrnto job training initiatives that are essential for preparing residents for new jobs in the green economy and placement into existing job opportunities."
- Excerpt:"As a State Representative I will push for greater oversight of the School Districts budget to assure that the funds are being properly allocated for school renovations and upkeep. When students receive the necessary resources to function and compete in the 21st century, they will learn."
Ensuring Public Safety
- Excerpt:"Partner with non profit groups and law enforcement to decrease recidivism rates by focusing on job training and mentoring Reducing gun violence and crime is of up-most importance to families and residents of the district. It has a direct impact on quality of life and economic development. It is more cost efficient to invest in early childhood education, daycare services, and mentoring programs as oppose to incarceration."
- Excerpt:"Providing equity for the community members and families in District 202 will be assuring that everyone gets exactly what he or she deserves to have a better quality of life. This includes keeping families in their homes, supporting and creating legislation that creates jobs. Every Pennsylvanian deserves quality affordable Health Care. Health Care should be a right not a privilege in the state of Pennsylvania."
- Excerpt:"Regulate fracking and monitor the impacts of drilling on land, water and air The commonwealth of Pennsylvania is a rich state, blessed with an abundant of natural resources. Though the natural resources ought to be exploited, it should be conducted in a safe way that prevents harm to the environment. "
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 202 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Mark Cohen Incumbent||63.5%||3,597|
|Numa St. Louis||36.5%||2,064|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Numa + St. Louis + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |