Oakfield School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Oakfield School District to increase its property tax levy revenue to exceed the state given limits by $900,000 per year for three years in order to fund district operation and maintenance costs.
|Oakfield School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the School District of Oakfield, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin for the 2014-15 school year through the 2016-17 school year be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $900,000 a year, for non-recurring purposes?||”|
- Fond du Lac County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Fond du Lac County April 2, 2013 election candidates and referendums
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |