Official voter guides to 2010 statewide ballot measures
|2010 ballot measures |
| Analysis • Issues on ballot|
|Tuesday Count • 2010 Scorecard|
| Polls • Comparisons • News|
|Voter Guides • Campaign websites|
| 2010 litigation • "Best/Worst" |
|Calendar • 2010 local ballot measures|
- See also: Alabama 2010 ballot measures
- See also: Alaska 2010 ballot measures
- Voter Pamphlet for the August 24, 2010 ballot measure election (in English and Tagalog]
- November 2, 2010 ballot questions
- See also: Arizona 2010 ballot measures
- Table of Contents for the Arizona Secretary of State's 2010 Ballot Propositions Voter Guide
- PDF version of the Arizona Ballot Propositions Voter Guide
- 1-page review of Arizona ballot titles only PDF, published by the Arizona Secretary of State
- Text-only version
- See also: Arkansas 2010 ballot measures
- Overview of the Arkansas 2010 ballot measures provided by the Arkansas Secretary of State
- The Arkansas Secretary of State's website also refers readers to a set of fact sheets about the ballot measures on the 2010 Arkansas ballot that was prepared by the University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture's Cooperative Extension Service's Public Policy Center.
- See also: California 2010 ballot propositions
- Guide to the June 8, 2010 California ballot propositions
- Guide to the November 2, 2010 California ballot propositions
- See also: Colorado 2010 ballot measures
The State of Colorado presents its official guide to the Colorado ballot measures in the Colorado Blue Book. The information for ballot measures is combined in one booklet with the information for judges up for retention.
- 2010 Colorado Blue Book State Ballot Information Booklet
- 2010 Colorado Blue Book Folleto De Informacion De Balota Estatal Del 2010 en Espanol
- 2010 Fiscal Impact Statements
- See also: Florida 2010 ballot measures
The Florida Division of Elections provides some information about the Florida ballot measures. To look at their fiscal impact statements, a reader has to visit a separate website provided by the Office of Economic and Demographic Research of the Florida State Legislature.
- Florida 2010 ballot measure information provided by the Florida Division of Elections
- Separate information provided by Florida Division of Elections for the Advisory Vote on the November 2010 ballot
- Overall index of Florida constitutional amendments
- Fiscal impact statements provided by Office of Economic and Demographic Research of the Florida State Legislature.
- See also: Georgia 2010 ballot measures
This is a 10-page PDF:
- Proposed Constitutional Amendments and State-Wide Referendum Question prepared by the Georgia Secretary of State's office.
- See also: Hawaii 2010 ballot measures
Information about the two statewide measures on the 2010 Hawaii ballot has not yet been prepared by Hawaiian election officials, as of September 24, as per an email communication with that office. They will, however, prepare and publish such a guide.
- See also: Idaho 2010 ballot measures
- See also: Illinois 2010 ballot measures
- Description of the Illinois Recall Amendment as part of the Illinois Voters Guide prepared by the Illinois State Board of Elections
- See also: Indiana 2010 ballot measures
- See also: Iowa 2010 ballot measures
- Guide to the November 2, 2010 Iowa Statewide Ballot Questions, prepared by the Iowa Secretary of State
- See also: Kansas 2010 ballot measures
- Guide to the Kansas 2010 proposed constitutional amendments prepared by the Kansas Secretary of State's office
- Version in Spanish
- See also: Louisiana 2010 ballot measures
- November 2 Constitutional Amendments
- November 2 Constitutional Amendment summaries
- October 2 Constitutional Amendments
- October 2 Constitutional Amendment summaries
- See also: Maine 2010 ballot measures
- Maine Citizen’s Guide to the Referendum Election Tuesday, November 2, 2010 prepared by the Maine Secretary of State
- See also: Maryland 2010 ballot measures
- Maryland 2010 General Election Ballot Questions, prepared by the Maryland State Board of Elections
- See also: Massachusetts 2010 ballot measures
- Massachusetts 2010 Statewide Ballot Questions prepared by the Massachusetts Secretary of State's office
- See also: Michigan 2010 ballot measures
- Michigan 2010 statewide ballot measure descriptions, prepared by the Michigan Secretary of State's office.
- See also: Missouri 2010 ballot measures
- See also: Montana 2010 ballot measures
- Voter Information Pamphlet of the Montana 2010 ballot measures, prepared by the Montana Secretary of State
- See also: Nebraska 2010 ballot measures
- Nebraska sample ballot with language of proposed amendments in English
- Nebraska sample ballot with language of proposed amendments in Spanish
- See also: Nevada 2010 ballot measures
- See also: New Mexico 2010 ballot measures
- See also: North Carolina 2010 ballot measures
Once at that page, you have to locate the link that says "Constitutional Amendment on November Ballot", which then allows you to download a 2-page PDF (that does not come with a URL) of a press release issued on September 2, 2010 about the proposed amendment. The front elections page of the North Carolina State Board of Elections does not refer to the amendment. You only find the link to the amendment if you click on the link for the "2010 General Election Judicial Voters Guide" or the link to the "2010 Special Edition Judicial Voters Guide".
- See also: North Dakota 2010 ballot measures
- Ballot measures to be considered on the November 2, 2010 ballot, prepared by the North Dakota Secretary of State's office.
- See also: Ohio 2010 ballot measures
- Ohio Voter Guide to the measures that were on the May 4, 2010 ballot. (No measures are on the November 2 ballot.)
- See also: Oklahoma 2010 ballot measures
- Oklahoma State Questions Booklet for the November 2, 2010 election, prepared by the Oklahoma State Election Board
- See also: Oregon 2010 ballot measures
Oregon's voter guide provides:
- See also: Rhode Island 2010 ballot measures
- See also: South Carolina 2010 ballot measures
- See also: South Dakota 2010 ballot measures
- Pros and cons of the 2010 South Dakota ballot questions, as published by the South Dakota Secretary of State's office.
- 2010 ballot question Text and Attorney General explanations (Click on that link. You will then have to download a PDF that does not have its own URL.)
- See also: Tennessee 2010 ballot measures
- Tennessee proposed constitutional amendment, FAQ prepared by the Tennessee Department of State's office
- See also: Utah 2010 ballot measures
- See also: Vermont 2010 ballot measures
- See also: Virginia 2010 ballot measures
- Some information about the 2010 Virginia ballot measures, presented by the Virginia State Board of Elections.
- See also: Washington 2010 ballot measures
In Washington, video voter guides are also produced.
- Link to 2010 video voter guides produced by the Office of the Secretary of State in conjunction with TVW, the Washington State Public Affairs TV Network.
- Publication requirements for proposed state constitutional amendments
- California Voter Guide (official)