|Wyoming State Senate District 1|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Casper College, 1980|
Driskill is a rancher and owner of Double Spear Ranch. He earned his associate degree at Casper College, and later attended the University of Wyoming.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Driskill served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Driskill served on these committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Agriculture, Public Lands and Water Resources|
|• Joint Agriculture, Public Lands and Water Resources|
|• Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources|
|• Joint Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources|
- See also: Wyoming State Senate elections, 2010
|Wyoming State Senate, District 1 (2010) General Election|
|Ogden Driskill (R)||6,225|
|Wyoming State Senate, District 1 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Ogden Driskill (R)||1,844|
|Tom Dunlap (R)||1,791|
|Terry Marie Henderson (R)||1,776|
In 2010, the year Driskill was first elected to the Senate, he collected $7,289 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Claude and Arnette Smith||$504|
Driskill has a wife, Rosanne.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ogden + Driskill + Wyoming + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Voter ID bill needs to go away for good - WyoFile - WyoFile
- Wyoming officials launch study to drive more state parks visits, revenue - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Daniel Hyde Shoop of Lysite - Rivertonradio.com
- Groups divided on new eminent domain law - Wyoming Tribune
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Ogden Driskill on the Wyoming State Senate website
- Ogden Driskill's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Ogden Driskill on Facebook
Charles Townsend (R)
|Wyoming Senate District 1
| Succeeded by|